Solution Delivery Services and Support
IVIS Group consultants are experienced in a wide range of solutions ranging from our own specialist products to off the shelf solutions and bespoke applications that can be deployed individually or combined to give a complete solution. Of course technology is only the enabler – through robust change management and implementation control our projects take your organisation on the complete journey as each channel is implemented and activated.
- Change management - starting with the planning of how your business will work in the new world, and determining the journey is the first step in our solution delivery process. This business user focus ensures that the result is not a technology solution but is a business and people solution that means your omni-channel strategy is delivered and adopted as business as usual faster
- Vision and requirements - utilising the latest tools and template solutions we work directly with your user community to simulate the real world workings of the business process as early as possible. Learning by doing rather than learning by imagining means we facilitate and define your business requirements that are relevant, understood, and owned by your business users who will be working with the process
- Architecture and design - critical to the success of any programme is the robust integration of new solutions into your business and technology estate. Our top down approach is focussed on ensuring your information flows support both existing and new business processes, and that technology solutions are not preventing the realisation of the business opportunities.
- Implementation services - we work with our own specialist implementers and your technology resources to jointly deliver the technology components of the programme. We are passionate about not just delivering a solution, but leaving an ongoing technology capability within our customers.
- Testing services - Quality is at the forefront of all successful deliveries. With dedicated, professional testers working continuously in a delivery programme we leverage their detailed understanding of your business goals and solutions to enable real world testing to deliver business proven solutions ahead of deployment to your business users.
- Support services – with a global always available support service we provide a wide range of post delivery services ranging from account management, end user support, technology support, maintenance, and infrastructure services designed to ensure that you continue to get the most out of the solutions delivered.
We provide our clients with 24/7 support for the Sonetto suite platform and applications. This is via email and a dedicated telephone number. In addition we have a ticketing system for clients to raise non-urgent service queries and requests for fixes to the system which can be accessed remotely.
IVIS Group also have an account management team for each client so a contact person for both the operational and technical departments is available to deal with any problems.