Chinese Marketing Specialist
An opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Executive to join IVIS Group Marketing team. This is an exciting opportunity to join IVIS Group, an international company with offices in London, Beijing, Shanghai and Kuala Lumpur. IVIS Group is at the forefront of transforming retailers and brands into market-leading, customer-centric global omni-channel businesses. We empower our clients through a combination of consulting, technology solutions and services with an extensive experience in the fashion and food sectors since 1994.
Job Purpose: The position is for a creative, analytical, digital, commercial and administrative Marketing Executives to maximise profits through assisting in sales strategies that match customer requirements and by promoting products, services or ideas. To develop and oversee marketing campaigns by working closely with Marketing and Consulting practices.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support key corporate marketing initiatives including website, newsletters and campaigns
- Branding – positioning, competitive landscape and identity
- Identify opportunities and execute across social media channels (Western and Chinese)
- Ability to identify and work with Chinese and international Key Opinion Leader/bloggers
- Digital Marketing, SEO and SEM (China and Europe)
- Market Research and Customer Insight
- Translation and interpretation (English/Chinese/English) written and verbal
Personal Attributes and Competencies:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a marketing, corporate communications preferably in fashion
- Strong written and verbal communications skills in English and Chinese
- Deep understanding of the Chinese market, consumers, social and digital platforms
- Attention to detail and organised with can-do attitude.
- Positive, team player, pro-active with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure, multi-task tactical and strategic projects
- Personable and approachable, with a motivational nature and overall passion for delivery
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note to Recruitment Agencies
IVIS Group has a Preferred Suppliers List (PSL) in place. To be considered for a place on the PSL, please submit your company information by post addressed to The IVIS Group Recruitment Team. Our mailing address can be found here.
Due to the high number of unsolicited CVs we receive daily, we are unable to keep these on file and will only review CVs sent in application for any of the advertised posts listed above or by agencies listed on our PSL. Any unsolicited CVs received will be treated as the property of IVIS Group and Terms & Conditions associated with the use of such CVs will be considered null and void.