Business Development Manager – Chinese Specialist
An opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Manager to join IVIS Group Sales team. This is an exciting opportunity to join IVIS Group, an international company with offices in London, Beijing, Shanghai and Kuala Lumpur. IVIS Group is at the forefront of transforming retailers and brands into market-leading, customercentric global omni-channel businesses. We empower our clients through a combination of consulting, technology solutions and services with an extensive experience in the fashion and food sectors since 1994.
Job Purpose: The position is for a commercial, creative, analytical and solution-selling oriented Business Development Manager with Solution-Selling experience/interest to maximise profits through sales strategies and execution. To identify sales leads, pitch product, consulting or services to new clients, maintain a good working relationship with existing clients.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Map capabilities, benefits & value proposition of IVIS Group solutions to Chinese market
- Identify potential customers in China focussing on retail • Understand the infrastructure market segments, customer base, and industry verticals.
- Develop new client relationships and strengthen relationship with existing clients • Identify, qualify develop and close sales opportunities both directly and in conjunction with relevant partners/channels
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature
- Providing leadership with feedback
Personal Attributes and Competencies:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a marketing, corporate communications preferably in fashion
- Strong written and verbal communications skills in English and Chinese
- Deep understanding of the Chinese market, consumers, social and digital platforms
- Attention to detail and organised with can-do attitude.
- Positive, team player, pro-active with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure, multi-task tactical and strategic projects
- Personable and approachable, with a motivational nature and overall passion for delivery
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note to Recruitment Agencies
IVIS Group has a Preferred Suppliers List (PSL) in place. To be considered for a place on the PSL, please submit your company information by post addressed to The IVIS Group Recruitment Team. Our mailing address can be found here.
Due to the high number of unsolicited CVs we receive daily, we are unable to keep these on file and will only review CVs sent in application for any of the advertised posts listed above or by agencies listed on our PSL. Any unsolicited CVs received will be treated as the property of IVIS Group and Terms & Conditions associated with the use of such CVs will be considered null and void.