Netimperative: Less than half of UK’s top retailers offer click and collect service according to IVIS Group's report

30-05-2012

IVIS Group’s first annual multi-channel maturity benchmark report found that only 44% of retailers currently allow shoppers to reserve or pay for products online and collect in-store.

IVIS Group’s first annual multi-channel maturity benchmark report found that only 44% of retailers currently allow shoppers to reserve or pay for products online and collect in-store.

While 77% of these give customers access to the service on both their web and mobile sites, the remaining 23% do so only via their websites.

 

Continue reading

Contact Us

Required Field
Required Field
Required Field
Required Field
Required Field
Required Field